Imagine that you are asked to walk through a door. There are 10 doors from number 1 to number 10. Which door would you decide to walk through? Number 1? 2? 3? Or what? Whatever, your answer will probably show your personality.
- If you choose this door, you are a kind of fun individual. You like to light up others’ world. You seem to care more about other people; you want the best for everyone, and you like to create a warming welcome atmosphere. You are kind of person who prefers a simple life, simple things such as artisan bread from local bakery, fine dishware, sightseeing, etc. If you need helps, such kind of person like you are more likely to be helped by everyone, so just ask someone to help you!
- Choosing door number 2 shows that you are clean and simple. You don’t like complexity, and you strive to make things perfect simply. Moreover, you are very pleased in your career, and you are all about your personal accomplishment. You love to improve yourself even though you are already good enough. Your life is all about creating balance and memorable adventures.
- You are a quirky person—unusual in attractive way. You get much interest from people in your life. You are an artistic person; you can express yourself in many ways. You are good at many things. You are kind, and you may be one of the costumers to your local thrift shop. You are more likely to join with the society rather than get stuck inside your home.
- You are an artistic person who loves you express yourself through music, writing, art and so on. You are open and friendly. Yet, you are deeply private. You are not about to share your stories with others; no one may ever understand you well. Such a deep-down person like you, you sometimes feel the need to come across.
- This door shows that you are a major contributor in every situation. You are productive and always have things going on. You are a busy person, and sometimes you may not even have time to relax. Your busy life doesn’t allow you to explore who you really are. Take time to find out yourself, and try new hobbies or activities.
- Your eyes light up with confidence. You too much care about what others see you, yet the inside is just a mess. You are somehow a self-destructive person when everything is going tough as you turn against yourself. Remember…you are not living to please others. Be who you are and who you want to be. The world doesn’t always keep watching you!
- You are a sentimental person; you can be influenced by emotion feelings, rather than take times to judge based on the fact. Everything in your life is meaningful. Your life is safe and complacent; you rarely put yourself first. Additionally, you are also a minimalist; you have many things to do, and you usually care for others.
- Your life is fulfilled with fun and joyful. You are easy-going, but you are less-confident. You are usually anxious about specific things in your life. Furthermore, you are not a well-organized person; you don’t even know where and how to start, and you can hardly manage the problem. You are sometimes a proud individual, yet you may not even understand yourself well. Let others help you; it is a good choice!
- You are a special person—a nice problem solver. You can make thing works easily. You are thrifty, and you enjoy a simple life. You are always happy to help others do things, for example, solving problems for your friends. You are pleased to give somebody a hand in doing everything you can. Your life is awesome!
- If you choose this door, you are a reliable person who tries to make thing the best and always take prides in the quality of the result. You prefers stability rather than frivolity. You are likely to take things serious. You love safety in every single part of your life. Once you get into trouble, you feel it is your own and don’t let anyone else to involve in. Remember that we are all human; it is much better to expose yourself to the world.
All in all, it is a kind of personality test which can describe who you are by choosing a door to walk through. Which door did you choose? And does the description match your personality?