Playing sport regularly is a really a good habit. Everyone should take time to do exercise or play sport in order to take a good care of their body and health. In order to play sport properly, one needs to carefully choose a great pair of shoes that is best for that particular sport. While people have their own favorite sport, generally, Tennis is a popular one. In the meantime, there are just so many tennis shoes being sold widely online. If you want one and have no idea what to choose, scanning through the rest of the article will help you. It is the review of the top 10 best tennis shoes in 2016.
10. Reebok Men’s Club C Sneaker
Reebok Men’s Club C Sneaker is a type of shoes that is made mainly from good quality leather. Its general design is very fierce, and it will, of course, create users a good confidence when wearing this. Besides a good quality, this sneaker is also coming with two popular colors namely black and white which make it a more beautiful consideration.
9. ASICS Women’s GEL-Noosa Tri 9 Running Shoe
ASICS Women’s GEL-Noosa Tri 9 Running Shoe is specially designed for women. At the same time that it comes with a bunch of colors for users’ favorite, comfortable wear will also be found in the shoes. Moreover, its fashionable and elegant design is another point this shoes are chosen. Even more importantly, the price is reasonable.
8. New Balance Men’s MC696 Lightweight Tennis Shoe
New Balance Men’s MC696 Lightweight Tennis Shoe is another leather-kind shoe. This type will surely make the users feel comfortable when wearing it. In addition, this shoe was produced with good lightweight, and it creates a softly pleasant wearing experience during your tennis game even in the hot weather. Another thing to notice is this pair of tennis shoes seems to have been extremely popular, to date.
7. ASICS Women’s GEL-Resolution 5 Tennis Shoe
ASICS women’s GEL-Resolution 5 Tennis Shoe is another great shoe, specially designed for female tennis players. With a few favorable colors for ladies in addition to its comfortable and soft wearing experience, the shoes looks as well very appealing and has become the choice of many customers. Its price is also reasonably affordable for almost all users.
6. Babolat Men’s Propulse 4 All Court
Babolat Men’s Proulse 4 All Court is a textile-made shoe. It has many sizes to suit many users. Moreover, this shoes’ weight is very light with great flexibility, making it great for the strong and quick movement in the game. This type is also believed to be sold at a really good selling price.
5. K-Swiss Men’s Bigshot Light Tennis Shoe
K-Swiss is another nice option as the tennis shoes for men. Synthetic leather and rubber sole are actually the two main components that make up very fine quality pair. The materials do contribute a lot of the comfort and soft touch the shoes offer to users’ experience. Good traction is another good feature of the shoes.
4. New Balance Men’s MX623v2 Cross-Training Shoe
This model is particularly designed for men who like great training and exercise, especially in the tennis. One main feature of the shoes is its cushioning system which makes the shoes highly comfortable and easy to run when wearing it. Regarding the longevity, you can also trust the pair since premium quality leather and synthetic materials are the main part of it.
3. K-Swiss Men’s Grancourt II Tennis Shoe
Exactly as the shoes for Tennis, this K-Swiss Men’s Grancourt II has gained a good attention from its users so far. For one good reason, it has an amazing design in style with white as the main color. Moreover, a padded tongue has been integrated to provide a protection for users’ toes.
2. Adidas Performance Men’s Barricade Team 3 Tennis Shoe
Adidas is a great brand. Of course, you know that. Similarly, different types of shoes are made from the brand. However, for the tennis sport, the one best model from Adidas is the Adidas Performance Men’s barricade Team 3. Especially about the pair, it has been professionally constructed for support of stability, durability and high performance for the flexibility of the users’ movement.
1. K-Swiss Men’s Bigshot II Tennis Shoe
Finally, it comes to the last pair, and still to come, it is the item from K-Swiss but called Bigshoot II. Not much different regarding the materials, the shoes are produced from leather and rubber sole. These two materials are very good for the soft surface as well as the durability. Many users have also agreed that the shoes are made for long-lasting use. As a result, they have reviewed the shoes highly positive.
Based on the product review, its superior features, and the design, these 10 best tennis shoes are selected and briefly reviewed for your information. Therefore, in case you are in love with any design of the pairs above, you surely can give it an order without having to think twice. They are really just the best tennis shoes in this 2016.
TODAY’S Top 10 Amazon Best Sellers: Tennis Shoes
This list is updated DAILY, to provide you the ranked list of the best selling Tennis Shoes on Amazon today. Based on actual best seller rank, these are the Tennis Shoes that so many other consumers consider to be their top picks. You might want one of these for yourself.
- Synthetic upper with allover perforations for enhanced breathability
- Mesh tongue and lining provide ventilation
- TORSION SYSTEM for midfoot integrity
- Full-length EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning and maximum shock absorption
- NON MARKING all-court outsole; ADIWEAR outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability
- 10 D(M) US
- Outdoor-ready runner with mesh and brushstroke-patterned underlays
- Rearfoot GEL cushioning
- Removable sockliner accommodates medical orthotics
- Trail-specific outsole with reversed traction lugs
- AHAR outsole rubber in critical high-wear areas
- 9.5 D(M) US
- Silver / Light Grey / Royal
- Sandwich mesh upper for maximum breathability
- Abrasion-resistant adituff wraps around the toe and medial forefoot to help protect against foot drag...
- 360-degree tpu support foil for durability in key abrasion areas and superior lateral stability;...
- Torsion system for midfoot integrity; cloud foam midsole for step-in comfort and superior cushioning
- Adiwear outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability; slightly wider comfort fit
- 10 D(M) US
- White/Light Onix/Black
- Memory foam insole
- Soft lining
- Lightweight, non-marking outsole
- 10 B(M) US
- Removable insole
- 10 D(M) US
- Low-top,fly woven fabric and rubber sole style.
- Fashionable Style&Lightweight - Designed as the fashionable and lightweight comforble sneaker.
- COMFORTBLE& LIGHTWEIGHT - A well cushioned rubber sole is comfortable and ready to wear just about...
- BREATHABILITY - Benefit from a breathable mesh upper for superior airflow and cool dry feel.
- FIT TRUE TO SIZE - Please compare the chart size according to your heel-to-toe measurement.
- Women 6.5(M)US 38EU/Men 7(M)US 38EU
- Rubber sole
- Rugged neutral runner in mesh with bright overlays
- GEL Cushioning System
- Removable foam sockliner accommodates orthotics
- Trail-specific outsole with multi-surface traction
- 8 B(M) US
- Frost Gray/Silver/Soothing Sea
- Injection molded Ethylene vinyl acetate midsole
- Abzorb heel
- Ethylene vinyl acetate footbed
- Full length abzorb lasting board
- Internal shank
- New Balance
- 11 4E US
- Solid Rubber Outsole: Provides enhanced durability and traction.
- Forefoot GEL Cushioning System: Enhances shock attenuation during propulsion.
- Trusstic System Technology: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity...
- 9 D(M) US
- Breathable and flexible adidas Prime knit upper for an enhanced fit
- Abrasion-resistant ADITUFF wraps around the toe and medial forefoot to help protect against foot drag...
- Webbing in midfoot for extra stability during fast cutting movements; TORSION SYSTEM for midfoot...
- Full-length ADIPRENE+ midsole for long-term, lightweight cushioning and extra resilience
- Sprint frame construction offers the perfect balance between light weight and stability; All-court...
- 9 D(M) US
- Flash Red/Tech Steel/White