You want to style your hair every day and make it look naturally beautiful without any hassle. So you run into hair straighteners, flat irons or curling irons to style that hair on fleek. But for women, like us, it inevitably takes more than a minute. Such a struggle! If you could brush your hair all up and style any way you want, would you? Well, you could! Hot air hair brushers will save your day!
Styling without damaging your hair could probably be the best thing about hot air hair brushes. They dry your hair while brushing it and can even pump up your hair on the perfect volume and texture. Well, you can just go and pick out the brush that you like. But, wait! You might want to consider some of these points about the types of hot air hair brushes that would suit your preference.
We’ve got tons of reminders to help you out with your best hot air brush. To assist you further with the best products to buy, below are the Top 10 best picks in Amazon for the hot air hair brushes. Continue scrolling down and you’ll find useful information such as:
- BEAUTY TIPS ON HOW TO USE HOT AIR BRUSHES
- BUYING GUIDE HOW TO CHOOSE HOT AIR HAIR BRUSH
- TYPES OF HOT AIR HAIR BRUSHES
Do you have that stubborn, dry, thick and coarse hair? Then it might be a huge struggle for you to straighten it and keep it soft. The NASV Hair Straightening Brush however, will leave all these worries behind. With its 3-in-1 function – ceramic iron straightener, detangling brush, anion hair massager – it will eliminate all the frizz out and will leave it straight, soft and smooth. Moreover, the best feature of this hot air brush is it’s compatibility with all types of hair. The temperature setting is very adjustable according to your type of hair. For thicker and curly hair 410-446 ℉ (210c-230c) is the best heat. For common or normal hair condition, the temperature should be 374-410 ℉ (190-210 ℃) and for thin and soft hair should be 338-392 ℉ (170-200 ℃). Perfect for everyday use as gives you healthier hair without damaging it.
Just how hair air brushes are ultimately designed to style without causing any hair damage, the SalonChain Hair Straightening brush ensures that as well. Its 30-second instant heat is its best feature that is perfect for your on-the-go errands. If you also have that frizzy type of hair, or fine and thin or any type of hair, SalonChain’s adjustable temperature settings (130c-210c) guarantees you a healthy, smooth, straight and silky hair in no time. (Thin, fine or bleached hair: 130c; Dyed or Dark colored hair: use 145c; Normal or Slightly curly hair: use 160c-175c);Thick, curly and wavy hair: use 190c-200c). The Quality DuPont plastic materials keep the heat at its constant temperature which keeps you from burning your skin or hands. With its portable size, you can bring this anytime and anywhere you go. Your perfect beauty buddy!
Some women worry how to straighten their hair especially for those who have what they call, African American hair – naturally curly, wavy and frizzy. With this major problem or even with just a stubborn hair type, Apalus Brush Hair Straightener is a reliable hair beauty partner. It gives out the maximum temperature of 450F for a professional hair styling without damaging it. The power and temperature can easily be checked through the LED screen. When not in use for 60 minutes, it auto shuts off. Before using this product, make sure your hair is dry and neatly groomed.
We’ve come across a number of hot air hair straighteners and you might want to include this one as well. Professional Electric Ceramic Straightener. It is best used for those who have frizzy, thick and coarse hair. It heats up very quickly just within 30 seconds with the temperature of 300F and 450F within 90 seconds! You can definitely save time and effort with its easy-to-use settings, buttons and design. It has anti-breakage design that assures you healthy hair styling without any damage, detangles and restores your hair to its perfect condition. The anti-scald bristles will also give you that silky and smooth hair without any tangles and frizz. It also features auto-shut off to ensure safety whenever you accidentally left it on.
If you have a short hair and tired of the usual straight style but wants to flaunt volumized soft waves and curls, Helen of Troy Hot Air Brush will do it for you. The rotating barrel allows you to style your hair effortlessly. You can manual control this with its settings. Push and hold the button to keep the brush rotating. The soft grip handle allows you to style your hair comfortably and secured.
Rotating hot air brushes have been in demand due to its carefree and comfortable styling. The Infiniti Pro by Con Air has this feature as well. As you style your hair with its rotating brush and antistatic bristles, it leaves a soft, silky and fuller hair without any tangles. Even without turning on the spin function, you can still use it to style your hair. The ceramic technology guarantees a safe use as you dry your hair and keeps it even healthier. It is also very lightweight that you can bring it whenever your travel. It has 2 heat settings, cool setting and speed settings.
This 2-inch Tourmaline Ceramic hot air brush from Revlon is the ideal brush for your short or medium-length hair. When you want to get rid of those frizz and dry texture, Revlon Perfect Heat Tourmaline Ceramic hot air brush gives your hair a soft, smooth, tangle-free style. It has 2-in-1 function wherein you could dry your hair as you brush it. Programmed with 2 heat settings and a cold shot button to maintain heat or neutralize it.
Most hot air brushes prefer to have your hair dried up before styling it. But, what if you don’t have much time to do so? Well, the best thing about Conair Supreme hot air brush is you can perfectly style your hair while it is wet or damp. It has high drying settings that lets you dry your hair while your brush but not damaging it. It has big barrels for big waves or curls and small barrels for soft waves and smaller curls. As you style your hair with its spin function, it leaves it shiny, voluminous and softer. It also has 2 temperature settings (high and low) and the “lock” feature to keep the brush locked while using it. This is recommended for those who have short or long frizzy and thick hair. Can also be used with fine and thin hair.
The Babyliss Pro Hot Air Brush boasts its Nano Titanium and Ionic technology which emits negative ions to keep the hair healthy yet shiny, voluminous and smooth. The brush has a spin function that can be reversed or forward according to your speed and styling preference. It has 3 temperature settings which are suitable for all hair types.
Conair provides another durable and reliable hair styling product, the Infiniti Pro, that is ideal for all types of hair – frizzy, dry, coarse, thick, and thin or even on fine hair. It is multifunctional that you can definitely achieve that voluminous and soft style whatever your hair type is! Just remember to dry your hair before using it. With its powerful mechanism, the Triple Action Styling System, it straightens, shines and controls frizz your hair. It also features Tourmaline Ceramic Technology that emits ions to provide softer, silkier and healthier hair and an infrared energy that eliminates frizz. The slide switch for temperature and cool settings, makes it easy to use without any hassle.
BUYING GUIDE HOW TO CHOOSE HOT AIR HAIR BRUSH
Here are some of the key features to look out for when choosing the best hot air brush to buy.
1. BARREL MATERIAL – Ceramic, tourmaline and titanium are the best options. It quickly heats up, provides even heat and gives out a consistent temperature needed for your styling. This kind of material also often give out negative ions that complement with the positive ions in your hair resulting to a smoother and softer hair.
2. BRISTLE MATERIAL – The bristles are also one of the major factors when buying the perfect hot air hair brush. Their role does not only focus on how good it is with brushing but as well as how it could take high heat and transfer it. Nylon is the most common and highly recommended. Just as what you need, it could take high heat, able to transfer heat, durable and reliable.
3. TEMPERATURE – You need something that could warm up quickly and deliver heat up to your desired temperature. If the brush has the ability to set different degrees of heat, then the better – a heat that could adjust with the type of hair you have – fine, thick, long, short, thin, frizzy. For fine and thin hair, 300 degrees Fahrenheit or lower is the appropriate heat. For thick, frizzy, long or coarse hair, 340 degrees Fahrenheit could be the maximum heat needed.
4. FUNCTION – Though not all hot air brushes are multifunctional, a brush that has the ability to straighten, curl, to create waves and curls or volumize your hair would be the best option.
5. AUTO-SHUT OFF – When you’re in a hurry and need to take off, you might leave some things turned on or plugged which could lead to an accident. So, the auto-shut off for a hot air hair brush is a safety feature that leaves you no worries even if you accidentally left it plugged on or turned on.
TYPES OF HOT AIR HAIR BRUSHES
1. CERAMIC HOT AIR HAIR BRUSHES – As an inorganic material made of clay, ceramic has been very common among hair styling products. A ceramic hair brush easily and quickly heats up which allows you to style your hair in no time. It releases negative ions and lets you style your hair in an effortless and smooth motion.
2. HOT AIR BRUSH & FLAT IRON – The usual hot air brushes are round that creates waves and curls or delivers more volume in the hair. However, there are these brushes that you can dry, volumize and straighten your hair in one. Hot air brush and flat iron does it so. It allows you to straighten your hair in one glide and not only that, it may also function as a curling iron.
3. IONIC HOT AIR BRUSHES – Our hair is composed of positive and negative ions. Thus, ionic hot air brushes would be a great complement to our hair’s beauty. Positive ions in our hair cause frizz and waves or flyaways so negative ions are indeed necessary and so these ionic hot air brushes gives out negative ions – its major feature. With perfectly balanced ions, it will make your hair smooth, manageable, no split-ends, and frizz-free.
4. ROTATING HOT AIR BRUSHES – These are the most common among all the hot air brushes. It has a variety of styling function that could volumize, create curls and waves, and even straighten while keeping the style intact and long-lasting. You can also dry your hair with this kind of brush quickly and effortlessly without the need to take more glides yet leaving it shiny and silky.
So, there you have the different types of hair brushes. Well, definitely, you want to give it a try. But you might be wondering how these hot air brushes are used. Here are some tips for you!
TIPS ON HOW TO USE HOT AIR BRUSHES
1. Keep your hair dry before using the hot air brush. However, some brushes can be used while your hair is wet or damp. You can choose high or low air flow.
2. Just like using an ordinary hair brush, let it glide through your hair. If you want to create a volume or make it fuller, brush it near the scalp down to the bottom sections with an inward motion. If you want to create some soft waves, hold and twist the brush in an outward motion.
3. If you have long and thick hair, 15-20 minutes of hot hair brushing would do so.
4. If you opt using rotating hot air brushes for big and soft waves, use a larger size brush.
5. Brush from the bottom sections of the hair and roll up to get that smoother and silkier hair.
6. To straighten the hair, just brush it downwards.
7. For natural, soft and smoother hair, use hair care products such as hair serums or hair sprays.
To see how hot air hair brushes are used, check the video below:
So, guess you’ve taken down these tips to perfect your hair styling. We’d like to help you out on how to choose the best hot air hair brush that suits you. Consider these reminders before buying one.
TODAY’S Top 10 Amazon Best Sellers: Hot-Air Hair Brushes
This list is updated DAILY, to provide you the ranked list of the best selling Hot-Air Hair Brushes on Amazon today. Based on actual best seller rank, these are the Hot-Air Hair Brushes that so many other consumers consider to be their top picks. You might want one of these yourself.
- 2-in-1 curling brush for volume and versatility; hot air adds body and volume at roots
- Two attachments for total styling control; 1.) 1-inch nylon bristle brush for defined curls 2.) 1...
- Aluminum barrel provides superior heat transfer for long-lasting styles; use on damp or dry hair
- 3-position switch (High/Low/Off); instant heat-up; cool tip; swivel cord
- Dual voltage for international travel
- Advanced ionic technology provides up to 50% more ions
- 2 heat settings plus cool setting
- Titanium ceramic coated barrel
- Enhanced air control
- Swivel cord
- The airflow is minimized for styling
- 2-inch spin air brush creates voluminous curls and full body PLUS 1 1/2-inch spin air brush creates small...
- True ion generator releases up to 100x more concentrated ions to protect hair from damage, for silky...
- Spin Air Brush rotates in both directions to volumize and shine. Use with or without spin function; Note...
- Tangle-free antistatic bristles
- 2 heat settings and cool setting for all hair types; bonus protective brush cover included
- 1 inch barrel with soft, tangle free bristles
- High/low heat switch
- Cool tip
- Barrel switch locks in place to curl and uncloks to release your hair
- 250 Watts of power
- 2 Heat Settings, Tangle Free Bristles,
- Cold Shot Button ,2 in 1 - Dry your hair as you brush it
- Multidirectional brush rotates in both directions to volumize and shine; use with or without spin...
- ,Reach great heights by creating volume and lift to limp and lifeless locks
- Note - if the customer has the unit on the "cool setting" the item will NOT spin or get hot.
- Ionic Technology helps reduce drying time
- Ion On/Off Switch with Indicator Light
- 3 Heat/Speed Settings with Cool Shot
- 1" & 1-1/2" Thermal Brush Attachments
- Attachment Release Button for an easy switch
- Style or curl as you dry!
- Two attachments for total styling control; 1.) 1-inch aluminum barrel brush with nylon bristles for...
- Aluminum barrel provides superior heat transfer for longer-lasting styles
- On/Off switch with tangle-free swivel cord
- Cool tip for safety and comfort
- 1.37" + 2.16" 2 Thermal Brush Attachments perfect for medium-long hair drying and curling. Voltage:110v...
- Ceramic Iron styler and dryer: instantly by pressing the direction button to rotaing the hot air brush....
- 3 heat settings 2 speeds: 700~750W Negative ionic dryer with built-in constant temperature system...
- Fashion and ergonomic design: Blow dryer with comfortable handle grip; 360°& 2m swiveling power cord...
- Warm tips for all consumers : Our all products offer 45 days money free back & 36 worry-free months...
- Achieve salon-quality, red carpet-ready "blowout" looks at home
- Innovative, routine-simplifying 2-in-1 design dries and styles strands simultaneously
- Reach great heights by creating volume and lift to limp and lifeless locks
- Ion technology emits negative ions to eliminate static electricity amongst strands
- Includes two interchangeable barrel heads (1.5" and 2") for customized styling needs
- Nano Ceramic Technology provides high even heat and maximum hair conditioning.
- Tourmaline, Ionic Technology helps with faster drying while leaving you with shinier healthier loking...
- Ion Generator Switch with Indicator Light
- 1" & 1-1/2 Thermal Brush Attachments with Concentrator
- Attachment Release Button for an easy switch