One must be prepared for roadside emergencies, so here we bring you recommendations for the best car emergency kit for roadside assistance. Before going out on a long trip in your vehicle, check the condition of it and make sure you have the essentials in case you break down. A proper roadside emergency kit is one of the essentials. You need to be prepared especially if you are traveling with kids and family, as you want to ensure their safety as your highest priority.
Of course you can always create your own emergency kit and go out and buy everything you need to put it together. Many people say that, but don’t do it. The easier alternative is to buy a ready-made kit, like those highlighted below. Also, you actually save money versus buying everything separately. For the safety of yourself and those around you, don’t hesitate to get an emergency kit for your car, truck, or any auto.
Buying Guide: How to Choose the Best Roadside Emergency Kit
- COMPONENTS – First this is to consider what’s inside the kit? Every kit is different, containing various supplies in case your car breaks down. There are some bare essentials like battery jumper cables, reflective vest, flashlights, tools, and even food and water. If you are driving in remote wilderness areas, then make sure you pick an emergency kit that has everything.
- PORTABILITY – After all, this is meant to be in your car so it should be portable, easy to move and carry. Most come in a sturdy canvas bag, so check which has the most portable and convenient storage.
- PRICE – Price varies according to the number of different items that are included in the kit. Even with a basic budget you can find a useful kit to buy. If you can afford it, then get a good one. This is also a very nice gift for a loved one who is worth it.
Top 10 Best Sellers on Amazon
Here’s the current list of best sellers on Amazon. This list is updated daily based on actual sales data. It gives you a good idea of what other customers consider to be the “best.”
- Life-Saving, Robust Battery Jumper Cables: Made of 8-gauge copper wire this jumper cables will get your...
- Ultimate Safety On The Road: Feel protected, secure and Always Prepared with this vehicle emergency tool...
- A Real All-In One Solution: This auto emergency kit comes in a small bag that fits anywhere in your...
- Covered By Our Famous Unlimited, Easy-To-Claim "Always Prepared®" Guarantee: If you're not happy for...
- Makes a Great Gift For First-Time Car Owners, Father, Mother, Husband, Wife, Fiancé, Daughters, Sons,...
- Top Gear Branded Carrying Case - Bag color may vary
- Hand Charged LED Flashlight - no batteries required
- Reflective Safety Vest
- Battery Booster Cable
- 34 piece First Aid Kit included
- All-in-one kit to tow or jump your car
- Includes first aid kit
- All fits in to included bag
- Small size, stores easily in your trunk
- Includes practical everyday items you need in your car - ice scraper, flashlight, and jumper cables
- CONTENTS - Packed with 42 auto emergency supplies + a 62 First Aid Kit = 104 Pieces! See the product...
- DESIGN - The case is crafted from sturdy 600D nylon canvas. This rugged tool bag won't get crushed in...
- VERSATILE - Great kit for most auto emergencies, including: winter weather, road trips, dead battery,...
- QUALITY - Packed with top quality competent. The booster jumper cables are 8 feet long and made of a...
- TRUSTED - Manufactured in a modern sterile FDA registered facility and sold by FDA registered company...
- Flashlight with batteries
- Keep in your car
- 8 gauge heavy duty booster cable
- Compact storage bag with handles
- Most trusted name in travel
- ROADSIDE EMERGENCY KIT - comes with 106 pieces to prepare for most roadside emergencies
- INCLUDES ESSENTIAL SUPPLIES - Jumper Cables, Tow Rope, First Aid Kit, and many others components
- FIRST AID KIT - comes with bandages of multiple sizes, gauze, and tape for an emergency
- HIGH VISIBILITY - It is critical to be seen if stranded - so our kit includes Reflective Vest, Flashlight...
- SATISFACTION GUARENTEED - Secureguard stands behind all its products and if you aren't 100% satisfied...
- Compact 76 Piece Road Assistance Kit by AAA and Lifeline First Aid
- Heavy Duty Booster Cable
- 250 PSI air compressor
- Aluminum Flashlight
- 45 Piece First Aid Kit
- 【Warranty】 1 year warranty, 100% satisfaction and zero hassle returns guaranteed.
- 【Quality】Packed with top quality competent
- 【Versatile】 Great kit for most auto emergencies, including: winter weather, road trips, dead battery,...
- 【Application】 Perfect for first-time car owners, and seasoned automotive enthusiasts.
- 【Gift】Great for Father, Mother, Husband, Wife, Daughters, Sons, Nieces, Nephews, Granddaughters and...
- Compact 64 piece road assistance kit by AAA and LifeLine First Aid
- Heavy-duty booster cable
- Heavy-duty flashlight with batteries
- Includes a 45 piece first-aid kit
- Double-sided premium carrying bag
- CAR EMERGENCY KIT PLUS - 185 life-saving resources commonly found in both a car survival kit and a...
- ESSENTIAL RESOURCES - Includes an 85pc First Aid Kit, Jumper Cables, Tow Strap, Mylar Emergency Blanket,...
- 85PC FIRST AID KIT - A comprehensive selection of first aid supplies that includes multiple Adhesive...
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT WARRANTY - This bonus will give you additional confidence knowing that your expired...
- VALUABLE PEACE OF MIND - Knowing that you and your loved ones are ready for almost any roadside emergency...
TOP 10 Recommended Emergency Kits for Roadside Assistance
Here are top 10 recommended emergency kits from AllBestTop10.comThis 66-piece roadside assistance kit from Top Gear includes components that every car owner should have. Users were impressed how everything’s all packed in one emergency kit. So, what’s inside this kit? It included battery booster cables, reflective safety vest, hand-squeeze flashlight, folding multi-function tool, light sticks, gloves, rain poncho or rain coat, reflective warning triangle, emergency survival wrap, bungee cord, cable ties and PVC tape, accident report form, tire pressure gauge and whistle and 34-piece first aid kit. Such a great buy! All of these are stored in a branded Top Gear carry bag case.
Just by this brand’s name, you know you’ll be ready when unfortunate incidents strike. Always Prepared Roadside Emergency Kit will definitely keep you prepared for a long drive. The 65-piece kit includes car tools that will make you feel secured and protected whenever emergency occurs. A first-aid kit is also included. The components are truly useful and will give you peace of mind whenever you go for a vacation. If you’re not much of a car enthusiast and don’t know what auto emergency tools to bring, the kit has it all for you – perfect for first-time car owners. Some materials included in the kit are battery cables, reflective vest, gloves, bungee cord, gloves, light sticks, rain poncho, flashlight, reflective warning sign and a lot more. You can check the product details for all the other stuff included in the kit. It is perfect for your everyday drive as it is portable and easy to store. All the pieces are packed in a small bag that would fit in your trunk.
If you’re a lady driver and more of a girly type, a huge fan of everything in pink, this kit is the perfect choice for you. The Original Pink Box PB1EKIT road assistance kit provides all the tools you need for a roadside emergency, all in your favorite color – pink! From gloves to cable ties, screw drivers, battery cables, gloves, bungee cord, flashlight, electric tape, emergency poncho, pliers and wires, you won’t ever have to worry if you go for a long drive or a quick errand. Everything’s organized in a portable pink bag.
If you think a 60-piece kit is not enough for a roadside emergency, you may want to check this emergency car and truck kit from First secure. The 90-piece kit includes jumper cables, air compressor, 8-piece tire repair kit, tow straps, and a 48-piece first aid kit. Need not to worry if your car breaks down due to flat tires or any problems you may encounter. The first aid kit will also assist you with minor injuries and scratches or any health emergencies on the road. This complete set lets travel worry-free knowing you have the necessities for a roadside emergency. This is also applicable on heavier vehicles such as trucks, so if you’re out for a business travel or delivery, First Secure will keep you secured.
AAAA’s emergency road kit assists you if ever you get stuck with some problems with your car. If there isn’t any repair shop nearby, the 42-piece road assistance kit is what you have best. You can bring it anytime and anywhere. All the components are packed in a compact storage bag. The jumper cables, screw drivers, flashlight, cable ties, emergency poncho, electric tape and a first-aid kit. A precaution and accident guideline is also included if ever you’re not familiar with what to do on a car breakdown. It allows you to have a safe and hassle-free travel.
The Performance Tool offers great road emergency buys. You can have each tool one by one but you can also have them in one kit. The Deluxe Roadside Assistance Kit contains valuable pieces such as tow rope, battery cables, gloves, cable ties, rain poncho, flashlight, screw drivers, cutter, first-aid kit and many other tools that you can use during a roadside emergency. If you’re driving on a snowy weather, it might be a little difficult to get the snow out of the windshield. An ice scraper is included in the kit to help you deal with that during the winter. If you’re pretty selective with what kit to buy and yet has only limited budget, this one’s a great buy.
For starters like you, AAA’s 64-piece premium traveler road kit might be a good investment. It has the emergency basics that you can rely on for a quick or subtle repairs. The screw driver, cable ties, the booster cables and the first-aid kit are the major pieces in this kit. The flashlight, the electric tape, the poncho and the accident guideline book are also included to back you up. If you need some additional to your roadside emergency kit, these pieces could be worth it. The storage bag is also a plus.
AAA has got an array of roadside emergency kits that you can choose from. From the basics to the extensive tools, AAA has it and this 76-piece excursion road kit could be the best option for you. If you need heavy-duty and reliable emergency tools, this kit contains screw drivers, pliers, a cutter, gloves, reflective warning sign, cables, flashlight, whistle, bungee cord, duct tape and a first aid kit. The key product in this kit that you might also be fascinated about is the air compressor. The air compressor alone is quite expensive but you can have it together with this kit in a more affordable price. You can have it in your own trunk while you travel or may serve as a useful gift for a loved one.
Need to travel in different seasons of the year, particularly in winter? You’ve got to get yourself all geared up. The Top Gear Deluxe Winter roadside assistance kit handles all your worries. Travel safely with the 89 pieces of emergency kit wherever and whenever you travel. The winter’s a bit harsh for travelers, especially on a snowy day. Good thing, the kit includes a traction mat and an ice scraper to help you survive your winter worries. For other major car problems, the kit provides a reflective safety vest, hand warmers, gloves, emergency survival wrap, reflective rain poncho, battery booster cables, reflective warning triangles, light sticks, hand-squeeze flashlight, multi-function hand tool, GOJO grease and grime hand wipe, tire pressure gauge, a whistle, cable ties, PVC tape and a first-aid kit. The car care guide and a branded window cling are a bonus! All packed in a storage bag! That’s a lot for a kit, isn’t it? What a great buy!
The last one in our list is the GikPal Roadside Assitance Kit. No more worries on a road trip. The kit is equipped with heavy-duty booster cables, emergency rescue blanket, gloves, cable ties, tow rope rain ponchos, duct tape, flashlight, gloves and multifunctional hand tool. For an adventure out in the wild, on the road or maybe for camping, or for a long vacation drive, the GikPal roadside kit assures you a safe and worry-free travel. It is compact, lightweight and easy for storage. It’s definitely worth the money.